Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Hawksburn Advisory Pte. Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 6 Jiak Chuan Road, #02-01, Singapore 089262. The terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- It is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or buy any securities or a promise to undertake or solicit business and may not be relied upon in connection with any offer or sale of securities.
- We are not utilizing the site to provide investment, accounting, tax, legal or other advice, and nothing on the site is to be deemed a recommendation that you buy, sell or hold any security or other investment or that you pursue any investment style or strategy. If you would like investment, accounting, tax or legal advice, you should consult with your own advisors with respect to your individual circumstances and needs.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We may, at our discretion, modify or discontinue any or all of the content of this site, or any
portion thereof, at any time with or without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This site is controlled from Singapore. Due to the global nature of the Internet, this site may be accessed by users in countries other than Singapore. We make no warranties that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in such locations. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use this site, then you should not do so. Those who choose to access this site outside of Singapore do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We are not responsible for any damages or injury, including but not limited to special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, that result from your use of (or inability to use) this site, including any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, line failure, or other computer malfunction. You understand and agree that your use of this site is predicated upon your waiver of any right to sue us or its affiliates directly or to participate in a suit for any losses or damages resulting from your use of this site.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.